Le Chéile Africa
"Le Cheile Africa was established as a non-profit organization
NGO Reg No in Kenya , OP.218/051/17-250/10860 / Charity No. In Ireland RCN: 20204974
Le Chéile is a non-profit organization governed by an active board of directors We offer a variety of services to meet the needs of those we serve.
Our programs include:
* Provision of quality healthcare services through medical clinics/outreaches, mental health clinics, physical and occupational therapy, wellness programs (Yoga & Mindfulness), Mother and Child care, Immunizations & HIV/AIDs support programs.
* Education for disadvantaged and vulnerable children.
* Disability Care programs which entails early intervention programs for children born with disabilities, physio and therapy services, social groups, home visits and carer to carer training's.
*Reproductive Health & Menstrual Health Management: Family Planning , Menstrual Health Education . Youth Friendly Services and Counselling
* Community Development projects like environment conservation, deworming programs, micro loans, sustainable IGAs, WASH programs, Community Sports activities, Peer Education and mentorship programs for children.
For weekly updates follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/lecheileafrica
Le Cheilè Africa Programs
Twasongo Mbelle - Together We Move Forward
Le Chéile’s four thronged purpose is as follows;
* Encourage community participation.
* Build healthier lives by enhancing the dignity and quality of life.
* Identify projects, resources and assist in their coordination.
* Enable Self sustainability to all they assist
Healthcare For ALL
Clinic Out-Patient (Maternity and In-Patient coming soon)
HIV /AIDS & Counselling
Disability Care Program
Therapy (Physio & Occupational)
Empowerment (Table Banking .Fruit Tree Planting .Chicken Project ,Dairy Goat Project)
Disability Day Care Center
Education & Women Empowerment
Peer Education and Mentorship
Girls & Women Empowerment
Reproductive Health & Menstrual Health Management
Menstrual Health Education
Youth Friendly Centre